Grant Sources for Special Needs Kids:
I make every effort to provide high-quality and helpful grant information, but cannot be held liable for errors or the quality of the grant sources. Information should be independently verified and confirmed. Please email me if you’d like to add or update any information! Thanks.
Variety Children’s Charity of Northern California is offering a Therapeutic Scholarship.
Avery-Fuller-Welch Children’s Foundation
– The mission of the Avery-Fuller-Welch Children’s Foundation is to provide grant funding for early intervention and professional guidance to children with physical, behavioral, emotional, and learning challenges.
Bright Steps Forward
– Grants for state-of-the-art therapy techniques, along with more traditional physical
Children’s Charity Fund
– Provides services and purchases medical equipement for handicapped and disabled children, provides educational grants to help children further their education.
Disabled Children’s Relief Fund
– Provides assistance to obtain wheelchairs, orthopedic braces, walkers, lifts, hearing aids, eye glasses, medical equipment, physical therapy, and surgery.
– Provides services to help children and adults with disabilities and/or special needs as well as
support to their families.
First Hand Foundation
– Assists children with clinically relevant, health-related needs and no financial resources to cover these expenses.
– Funding for therapies such as, but not limited to, PT, OT, Speech, Chelation, and Hyperbaric
Oxygen Therapy. Provides needed equipment and assist families in finding respite care, and other neededservices.
– Provides financial assistance for adaptive equipment and physical therapy, occupational
therapy and hippotherapy sessions.
– Assists families with resources necessary to provide medical treatment, therapies and rehabilitative equipment in order to improve the quality of life for their special needs children.
– Monetary assistance up to $1,000.
United Healthcare Children’s Foundation
– Grants for medical-related services that have the potential to
significantly enhance either the clinical condition or the quality of life of the child and that are not fully covered by the available commercial health benefit plan.
Variety Children’s Charity
– Helps kids gain mobility, confidence, freedom, independence and the chance to join in the life of their community by providing funding for walkers, wheelchairs, specially-designed adaptive
bikes, strollers, prosthetic limbs and other devices to families with the most need.