Camp Bennett is taking shape. However, we still need some help:
• FISCAL SPONSORSHIP from a non-profit 501 (c)(3) so that we can accept donations for scholarships.
* VOLUNTEERS! Ideally, we’d like volunteers who have OT experience and are willing to commit to the entire 3 week camp.
However, I’m happy to talk to anyone interested in volunteering.
• WISH LIST ITEMS: I’m starting to assemble a list of things we need for the camp.
This is just a start. If you’d like to donate any of these items, please contact me.
- A ‘leftie’ camera with controls on the left side
- Gardening supplies (dirt, plants, watering cans, worms, rakes, shovels, etc)
- Rolls of white paper
- Non-toxic paints
- Paint brushes
- Puff balls, stickers, glitter & other art supplies
- Lacing games
- Big LEGOS
- Knob Puzzles
- Musical instruments